Please read the Payment Policy carefully before you are placing the order. By using Shubham Bridal Wear and/or placing an order you agree to be bound with the same as below.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our online website (Desibrigade.com), Customer Support, and Stores to place orders for items from Shubham Bridal Wear. All payments would be made in favor of Shubham. By ordering/purchasing goods from www.Desibrigade.com, it is implied that you have understood and accepted the mentioned terms.
The supplier of the goods featured is Shubham. You may contact us by email at sales@Desibrigade.com or phone us on +91-9996222009 Order on WhatsApp +91-9996222009. All the calls made to www.Desibrigade.com will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes as a part of our efforts to improve service to our customers.
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, messages, and calls with our upcoming product offer.
Once you have found a product you want to buy, select your size and click on the ‘ADD TO CART’ option *Please note that the measurements would carry 2 size alterations options:-
a) Standard Measurement & b) Custom Measurements
a) Standard Measurement:-
# As per your requested Chest Size measurement, the Waist & Hip measurement will be automatically calculated for alteration
# Product delivery time frame is minimized in Standard measurement option & we can try to get the product dispatched as per the estimated dispatched date on our website.
b) Custom Measurement option:-
# Under Custom measurement option, product dispatched date will be extended to 20-30 days.
# Estimated Dispatch date will be calculated on receiving measurement details from you.
# Custom Measurement will help give a perfect fit of the product.
# Please do mention whether the forwarded measurement is Regular FIT OR Comfort FIT.
1. Regular Fit – Garments will be tailored exactly as per provided measurements.
2. Comfort Fit – Garments will be tailored with +2 inch or +5 cm loosening (whichever unit is selected).
Review the items in your shopping cart by clicking the ‘SHOPPING CART’ icon at the top right of the page. You can use the ‘DELETE’ link next to Subtotal column to delete items from your shopping cart as well.
Click on ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order.
Ensure that you enter a correct email address after which, we would send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- We accept all major credit cards / debit cards and through Paypal.
- For International transaction
PAY PAL payment portal :-
- Pay via your Credit/Debit card (Visa/Master Card/ American Express/ Diner)
- # You can also pay by visiting www.paypal.com
- # We can also help you make the payment over the phone / Chat / Email by Virtual terminal ( PAY PAL ) subjected to your authorization by email on care.Shubhamsaree@gmail.com
- # You DO NOT need a Paypal Account to make the Payment.
.Cash On Delivery :
- COD is available for selected locations/Pin codes in India only. COD limit is up to 9900 INR.
- Please Note – For COD orders, the style will come in standard measurements as mentioned in the size chart. Customisation is not available for COD orders.
Shipping & delivery
We ship to India as well as International Shipping to almost all over the world. Please see our Shipping Policy for the country list and shipping cost. Delivery within India is free shipping and is not restricted to any order value applicable
For international orders, there is a shipping fee of $9.95 per order on order value below $100 USD. Anything above the order value of $100 is applicable for free shipping only on selected countries. To know about your country’s shipping charges refer to the following link https://www.Desibrigade.com/shipping/
GST / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. GST / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process but may be charged to you by your government. International customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees levied by their country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict when they will occur, as policies vary greatly from nation to nation. They are entirely your responsibility. The courier company may also charge some additional service charges over and above custom duty on a case-to-case basis. Every time when an item crosses an international border from one country to another, it is subject to these charges by the importing country’s rules and regulations. Charges such as Custom or Import Duties, GST, Local Sales Tax, Clearance charges are not in our or any seller’s, control, but are determined by your local government.
You may cancel an order within 24 hours after placing it. No cancellations beyond 24 hours will be entertained barring extenuating circumstances Any accepted cancellation beyond 24 hours will be exclusively at the discretion of Desibrigade.com & refund would only in the form of credit voucher code You can email us at sales@Desibrigade.com for any cancellation request. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone or online chat services. Products ordered during our Annual sale cannot be cancelled once an order is placed.
The products ordered during our Annual Sale cannot be cancelled once an order is placed.
Discount coupon code is not applicable during the Annual Sale or on Sale Products.
Customization of the product with color and size change can be done as far as facric is available in stock.
Customized product cannot be reurned or exchanged unless there is any manufacturing defect.
There will be no discount available for the customization cost for any product.
Facetime or Skype call Orders
The products ordered during face time or Skype call cannot be cancelled once an order is placed.
There will be no discount available on any product purchased in facetime or skype call.
Products purchased during or on face time or Skype call will be eligible for returns or refunds only if there are any manufacturing defects. Accessories are not returnable.
Fabric, embroidery, fit & finish quality
We are a brand name and we pride ourselves in giving the best quality products. So you can be rest assured that the quality of the products received and it will definitely surpass your expectations.
Most of the products listed on the website are clicked under Professional Photo Shoot studio lights & there might be a slight variation in terms of colour when the actual product is delivered.
Order delay/cancellations due to delay
Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval on this matter. This may result in your order getting delayed.
Incase our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided is not right or if there is a variation then we may approach you to cross check the measurements again. The time taken for these measurements to be re-checked may delay an order.
At any point in time, during the garment construction process it cannot be canceled.
We follow our own Exchange Rates
A cancelled order within 24 hours will result in a credit voucher code for future purchase OR refund in your bank account & Refunds will be processed in a form of credit to their Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card Account within 7 business days.
During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods, processing returns may be slightly delayed.
Products purchased during or on Sale will not be eligible for refunds
At no point of time, we would issue refunds, more than the product value.
This Privacy Notice is for California Residents doing a business as Shubham Bridal Wear,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Company”) in the Company’s privacy policies. This notice applies solely to all California resident Shubham Bridal Wear Website visitors; representatives or the Company’s vendors, business partners, and customers; users of the Shubham Bridal Wear services; end users of Shubham Bridal Wear customers’ websites and mobile applications whose personal information was collected by such customers; and others who reside in California (“California residents, consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information we collect
The Company provides its customers with the best quality service, where one can shop from bridal lehengas, to a wedding or party sarees, festive salwar Kameez , designer gowns, designer kurtis, casual ethnic outfits and fusion styles with contemporary touchvia the Company’s website(aap, desktop, mobile, tab). and platforms (Social media). A user who comes on the company’s website the company analysis the users activity and targets them accordingly as per the users likes and preferences. Therefore, Shubham Bridal Wear collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or device (“personal information”).
The different types of information we collect :
Website visitor information :
To log in the customer need to enter his/ her name, email address. Or sign up by Facebook or Google. Personal information is collected from website visitors’ computers or mobile/tablet devices.
End user information :
End user’s information while billing like name, number, email address, country, state, city, zip code, address, payment details.
Where we use this
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Shubham Bridal Wear Service, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your product order with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Shubham Bridal Wear Service experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Shubham Bridal Wear Service, third-party sites(partners, affiliates), and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Shubham Bridal Wear Service, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Shubham Bridal Wear Service, products, and services.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.